Website Term of Use
BY USING OUR WEBSITE IN ANY WAY, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS
ABOUT LEP LAW
LP Law Ltd (Trading name LEP LAW) is a limited company registered in England and Wales (No. 6848435) and regulated by The Solicitors Regulation Authority. Our registered office is at Victory House, 99-101 Regent Street, London W14EZ.
Any reference on the LEP LAW website to this "firm" or "practice" is to LP Law Ltd.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
- The materials available on this Website, including without limitation all text, graphics, images and sounds, are protected by copyright or other applicable intellectual property rights. The owner of such rights is LP LAW Ltd or its licensors, as the case may be.
- You may download, store and use the documents available on this Website for your own personal, non-commercial use or that of your firm or company. Our publications and blog entries appearing on our Website may be shared on social media networks by using the share buttons, where provided on our Website. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make any material on this Website available to any other party online, in hard copy or on any other electronic or physical media without our express prior written consent.
- The LEP LAW name and logo and any other graphics and marks (whether registered or unregistered) used on this site by us are protected by law. Our Trade Names must not be used in association with the products or services of a third party or in a manner which could, either directly or indirectly, discredit us, this Website or a third party.
- You must not use any method that could hinder the use of this Website by any person or access or attempt to access any private communication, document, data or other material without the express prior written consent of LEP LAW.
- You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website.
This Website is for general information only and does not represent a binding offer to provide legal services. Nothing on this Website constitutes advice, nor does the transmission of any information or materials create any contractual relationship or retainer.
Individual circumstances vary and you must instruct us formally if you would like us to assist you with a specific legal issue. We disclaim all liability and responsibilities arising from any reliance placed on any materials on our Website by any visitor to our Website or by anyone who may be informed of its contents.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be liable if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We accept no responsibility for any errors, omissions, delays or losses, including the loss of data during or as a result of interruptions to the service.
Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the material available for download from the Website is free from viruses, worms or other malicious or disruptive code or devices, we cannot guarantee that such is the case and we accept no liability for damage caused or data lost.
Any hyperlinks to other websites are provided for convenience only, and LEP LAW assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the contents of those other websites linked to, or any products or services advertised or sold on those websites.
LEP LAW does not warrant the content, accuracy or completeness of any material on this Website. You are advised to take specific legal advice in relation to any legal issue you may have.
You accept this Website "as is" without any representation, warranty or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied, including without limitation any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, quality, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Users of the Website shall not be entitled to make any claim personally against any individual connected to LEP LAW (including its Partners, solicitors and other staff) in respect of relevant loss or damage and, on behalf of such individuals, all such liability is disclaimed accordingly.
- Nothing in these pages constitutes either an offer, or legal or other professional advice and by using this Website you confirm that you have not relied on any such content.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms at any time, without prior notice. Any modification shall take immediate effect, either by the modified agreement being displayed, or by notification. You agree to check these Terms regularly for modifications and additions.
- The provisions of these Terms on intellectual property, liability and jurisdiction shall remain in force if these Terms expire or are terminated.
- No third party shall have the right to enforce any provision of these Terms under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- By using this Website you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to them. These terms and conditions and your use of this Website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you are not authorised to use this Website.
Any personal data you provide us with will be used by us to deal with any enquiry you make through the Website and to provide any services you ask us to provide. We may also add your details to our database. We will not use these details to contact you with any information other than in relation to your enquiry and any related services we may deliver on your behalf.
Please note, we cannot guarantee that any email you send to us will be received by us or that its contents are or will remain secure during or following transmission.
Likewise, we cannot guarantee that the emails we send you are secure. If you have any concerns about the security of email transmissions to or from us, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead.
We respect your right to privacy and treat our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act") very seriously. We will keep your personal information confidential except to the extent that it is necessary to disclose it by law or to comply with a regulatory or legal process, or where we need to disclose the information to provide a product or service that you have requested.